Lets talk about resistance for a moment…

I know it feels real. Those stories you tell yourself on why you can’t do the things you say you want.

And so you’re in this constant ‘preparation mode’ that feels like some sort of holding pattern

Oh, but, you take action, do you?

I get those kinds of actions. They’re “BUSY” actions. Right? “Hamster wheel actions” where your time is filled to the brim, you feel congested, you’re ticking a lot of boxes, BUT….

You’re not truly moving the needle. And you know it

A life filled with busy box ticking, where you say ‘Hey look here at how much I’m doing, how much I’m getting done” isn’t going to cut the mustard when you’re looking your Soul square in the eye, and answerable to the question of ‘DID YOU REALLY DO THE THING YOU WERE HERE FOR”?

No amounts of ‘yeah but’ are gonna cut it then, are they?

Look, I get it……

You THINK that the reason why you’re not doing the thing, IS because of all those stories you tell yourself.

You’re too tired, or you don’t have enough time OR (this one’s possibly the sneakiest of them all).. You’ve gotta ‘improve that thing’ BEFORE you can press play on it.

I see people CONSTANTLY in preparation mode. Chronically preparing to play, without ever fully going all in and playing

“I’ll wait until ………..” (this is sorted / this is fixed / I’m more ready / I have more time / I feel more energized / everything’s perfect / I get invited / my audience grows bigger / tomorrow / yadda yadda yadda / bla bla bla)

And the lie that you tell yourself is that THEN you’ll do it

And so playing at the level of those stories means that you never get to FULLY rise above them, and actually have a transformation at that level

Staying at the level of “I don’t have enough time” means that you never sort out how you deal with time (and all the people pleasing, lack of boundary, lack of focus and clarity stuff that’s fueling the time congestion)

Staying at the level of “I’m too tired” means that you never get to do the things that truly spark an internal energy force that fuels an energy release like no other

Staying at the level of “Ill do it when…..” means that you’re always held back by the level of fear you’re not willing to go past. And that will then ALWAYS be your glass ceiling, UNTIL you finally address it. And YES.. that chronic, perfectionism waiting zone you’re in, IS fueled by fear. You’re afraid to fuck up and be seen. You’re afraid to put yourself out there. I get it

Well, imagine, right now, I have my fingers to my mouth, and I’m doing the loudest, most ear piercing whistle you’ve ever heard (I grew up in New Zealand, on a farm. this is relevant)

Now, as your ears stop ringing, hear THIS……..

YOUR EXCUSES ARE NO LONGER VALID

They’re waaaaaaay past their use by date

And so, in their place, what IS valid?

What IS true?

What IS actually real?

WHAT’S REAL IS ……….YOUR POWER
AND your ability to create!

Which is…. YOU being the person you know you’re here to be, claiming what in the past you’ve been too afraid to claim, and being the person who gets the results that you dream about

It may just be that you haven’t activated that power (that’s already within you fyi) to Her fullest capacity

And so, isn’t it time to do just that?

I know that you have ideas on what you want to do, and you’ve even convinced yourself that you’re doing them… WHEN you’re ready. WHEN the timing’s right. WHEN you have enough time. WHEN you lose the weight, WHEN you’ve had more sleep, WHEN you’re feeling more confident, WHEN you have more support in your life , WHEN your kids are a little older, WHEN you have more time on your hands, WHEN you have a big enough audience, WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN

And so, you’re permanently waiting UNTIL things are lined up and ready, before you can do that thing that’s in your heart. That you tell yourself, over n over, that you’re ‘gonna do’

The world of ‘waiting until’ is a world built upon bullshit excuses that occur as real

And because of it, you never go FULLY IN. You never take that one way jump of no going back, that WILL grow you. That WILL call forth your power. That WILL build all the muscles within you that will have you continually growing and causing bigger and bigger levels of results.

And so it becomes a vicious cycle. The more you don’t do what you know you’re here to do, the more you hold back and sit on the sidelines, watching others get in THEIR game, while dancing round the edges of your own, merely toe dipping into your power like a hokey tokey:

where you put

…. ‘one foot in and the other foot out, you do the hokey tokey and you turn about’

Well, fuck the hokey tokey

You’ve been hokey tokeying for too long, with one foot in and the other foot out

With all the reasons under the sun of why you’re not yet TWO FEET IN on living the life that you TRULY want

All the reasons that FEEL real (and yet, they’re truly not!) on why not you, why not now

Oh, but “one day”… right?

“One day” IS the hokey bloody tokey!!!!!

It’s the lie you tell yourself where you validate the excuses and put off being the person you know you’re here to be. It’s very sneaky, as you know. And it feels all too valid.

I call BULLSHIT on ALL those excuses you’ve been using

Unless you’re BEING that now, claiming that now, and doing the things NOW that you know are you in your heart, no amount of one-daying will change what you’re avoiding now

I had the privilege of working as a Registered Nurse, nursing people in their final days, weeks and months of life. And you know what I heard time and time again?

….. Stories of regret

Yup. Stink eh.

The main themes I heard fell into two categories

Regretting the things they didn’t do, and regretting the person they didn’t allow themselves to be

Let THAT land for a moment

Time and time again, Id hear various versions of this comment

“Kate, I thought the things I was telling myself were actually real! I honestly believed that Id get round to it. And I never did”. They realized, when it was too late, that the things that they THOUGHT were the reason, were actually NOT the reason. And what the REAL reason was, was that they hadn’t, essentially decided to just fucking do it

Ive learnt that regardless of how big, scary or hairy something looks and feels… that there’s ALWAYS a way to create it when I DECIDE

The biggest muscle I’ve built, IS the muscle of DECIDING to have / claim the things that’re calling me

And because of that, I’ve gotten REAALLLLL good at creative solutioning

Which means. When you say YES to the things that’re calling you.. You start developing the ability to really truly create.

It brings forth within you resourcefulness

that you’ll never have access to by continuing to cock block those ideas, through all the excuses and seemingly valid reasons under the sun

You then BECOME someone who creates epic, out of the box solutions.

You think outside the box. Your energy is one that then is magnetic to attracting all sorts of things to come into your space. You start attracting and creating all sorts of things that were seemingly unavailable from the space of the person who said ‘no I can’t because of…….’

You’re swimming in a sea of opportunities

Answers, solutions, possibilities, opportunities are ALL AROUND YOU, and available at all times

However as long as you’re not choosing, not taking action, not owning your power to decide

Then, it’s like there’s horse blinkers on, and you legit can’t even see the abundance of possibilities and solutions

I committed to my kids going to exclusive high end private schools, back years ago when I didn’t have the money to pay for it. $55,000 per year it was going to take, and I only had enough to credit card the first term of fees!!

Now, most people would’ve thought “oh, I can’t afford to send them to a school like that”

Thank God I’ve learnt to NOT think like most people

And so I enrolled the kids, and COMMITTED to myself that I would do everything and anything to expand what was required, and create the money.

AND I did

It grew me. My unshakable commitment to them and their education called me forth at a new level.

I remember one of those early years, $20,000 worth of school fees were due by the end of the week, and I had 6 days to create it (now this was back when I wasn’t earning a lot!). I spent that week activating everything within me. I grew in ways and learnt things that ya just can’t grow and read in a book

By the end of the week, Id created $21,562 IN MY BANK ACCOUNT (with much more rolling in after that also as a result).

See, most people buy into all the reasons of the fear mind on why they can’t BE, DO and HAVE all the things that they want to BE, DO and HAVE. And so they make decisions for the future, based on current circumstances.

Well, if you want nothing to change, that’s a great idea. However, if you do want stuff to shift and expand, you’ll want to rethink and relearn some new ways

Speaking of fear

When I say “BIG BOLD ALIGNED ACTION”, I’m most definitely NOT talking about eliminating fear

In fact, I think that’s half the problem. Peeps are waiting for the fear to go before they ‘do the thing’

Waiting for the ‘right strategy’ to eliminate self doubt BEFORE they can take the next big bold step. It’s such an ass about face approach, and is a key reason that peeps continue to stay stuck cycling back to the same level over and over and over

Fears always going to be there at different points along the journey, so what I’m talking here with “BIG BOLD ALIGNED ACTION” is NOT about eliminating it, it’s ALL about WHO GETS TO BE IN THE DRIVER’S SEAT??

I still get fear kick in, of course. Especially because I’m always creating at newer and nexter levels. So yeah, that old voice pops up, the thing is though, She aint the one running the show round here. I AM!

I’m the one that’s running the damn show. NOT fear.

In the last couple of weeks, I’ve employed THREE new full time team members, and this week I’m interviewing for a full time personal, onsite assistant

I’m doing that because that’s what my future vision is requiring of me

Does it feel like another next big step to increase my team by FOUR full timers in one month alone

YES.

And yet, I’m saying yes, taking the action, doing the thing… REGARDLESS

Because I’ve trained myself at that level

And because i’ve trained myself at that level

And consistently operated at that level, now for a VERY long time

I get the results AT that level

 

I’M THE QUEEN OF MAKING SHIT HAPPEN!

I’m the Queen of seeing possibilities, creating solutions and causing results. And nothing that I’ve achieved has been handed to me on a silver platter. AND that’s the very thing about creating REAL results….

You BECOME the person, who causes the results

Which means (drug roll please) …. YOU GO FIRST!
And then, you’ll get met at the level to which you show up
And you’ll create the results at that level

Which means, that in order to create the momentum and get the results
YOU MUST GO FIRST

And in order to go first….

YOU MUST DEAL WITH THE BULLSHIT STORIES THAT YOU’VE BEEN TELLING YOURSELF THAT’VE HAD YOU HOLDING BACK (which is EXACTLY what we’ll be blasting through during the 21 Days of Bold Aligned Action!)

Consider this quote from Warren Lester. He says “SUCCESS IN LIFE COMES NOT FROM HOLDING A GOOD HAND, BUT PLAYING A POOR HAND WELL”

I’m not saying that you have a poor hand, far from it. In fact, you’re filled with golden gifts that you’ve not yet activated fully – the point of this quote is to blast away any idea that fear tells you on ‘you have to wait until everything’s ready’. TOTAL BULLSHIT

You DECIDE to be ready

You DECIDE to put yourself in places, environments and experiences that will call forth higher levels of readiness in you

There’s a fact of “success”, that the most successful people, are people who’ve built successful ways of approaching their life and their goals.

They’ve literally become the person who is proactive about causing the results they want and need, regardless of their external circumstances. So instead of ‘waiting until’ things outside of them change, or the fear inside of them goes away, they SHOW UP, do the damn thing, and be the person who goes first and affects change outside of them

Over the years I’ve created pretty epic results
That seem almost magical

Here’s some examples

>> In the very very early years…. I created ‘extra money’ by thinking outside the box, to pay for a housekeeper at at time when I was ultra time poor, and financially at the end of my rung. BUT I still figured out HOW to have a housekeeper for 15 hours per week because I was unwilling to compromise on this and… “wait until”. This 15 hours of housekeeping (which I paid for by thinking outside the box), freed me up by 15 hours per week which I then REINVESTED into needle moving activities

>> I created a speaking contract of $3,600 per week for 3 hours of speaking, in my very first year ever as a professional speaker. I also had other incredible job offers at the same time which seemingly popped out of thin air, all because of “who I was being” and the level to which I was choosing to play at (even though, playing at that level, was waaaay outside my comfort zone. I still did it, I still showed up, and THAT’S what created these random opportunities to pop in)

>> I’ve built a team of TWELVE FULL-TIMERS so that EVERYTHING gets to be delegated and taken care of which allows me to fully play inside of my zone of genius. AND I started this when I had next to no money in the bank! As always, I looked to the future, locked in the vision, and then started moving towards it with daily steps, and thinking outside of the box. My team is now high level, high functioning, and operates to incredibly structured systems that means that everything gets done WITHOUT my involvement! Which means, that I get to focus on doing what I love and what I’m uniquely here for

>> We’ve founded the world’s biggest audio visual personal development summit with ALL the greats on it and get to collaborate each year with the likes of Jack Canfield, Brendon Burchard, T Harv Eker, Lisa Nichols, Gay Hendricks… the list goes on and on and on. ALL the greats. How? One bold committed request at a time. Did we get no’s initially? Yup, A LOT of them. But we kept going. Kept asking. Kept thinking outside of the box. Kept building relationships. Kept holding the vision.. And ALL of that daily showing up.. Well, THAT’S what creates the results

I could keep going on, but ya get the idea right?

You might want to be asking yourself about now…..

WHO HAVE YOU NOT BEEN ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE?

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN AVOIDING SAYING YES TO AND GOING ALL IN ON, CAUSE YOU’VE FELT AFRAID..?

WHERE HAVE YOU HELD YOURSELF BACK FROM DOING WHAT YOU KNOW YOU’RE BEING CALLED TO DO?

 

It may be something that’s big or small

It may even be, that you’ve been constantly avoiding prioritizing your workouts because you’ve been buying into the reasons of why you don’t have enough time to prioritize you

Well, that might seem small, but the ripple effects across EVERY other area of your life will be present

When you CLAIM one thing (even when it’s small).. It creates energetic ripple effects across the board

Small things, when you CLAIM them and show up for yourself (again and again)
Create BIG ripple effects

THE ENERGY OF THIS SPACE ALONE IS A KEY REASON TO JOIN NOW!


Energy is everything! And it’s contagious.

A lot of people say that the reason why they DECIDE to join me in my programs IS because they want to be in the energy field that comes with that. The energy of unlimited possibilities thinking, and ‘making shit happen’

Even purely on the basis of saying yes, and sign up for this now, you claim being in an ACTION TAKING, no holds barred, drop the fucking excuses and play big energy.

That DECISION alone will be worth every penny and more (aaaaand.. I’ve priced this as a SUPER LOW COST program so that it’s available to anyone who’s ready to choose themselves)

THIS WILL BE AN ACTIVE SPACE WHERE YOU’LL BE LITERALLY DISSOLVING THE BLOCKS, DOING THE THINGS, BEING THE PERSON, AND CREATING THE MOMENTUM

Yes, we’ll be covering A LOT during our time together. You’ll radically shift your thinking in a way that shifts you into the driver’s seat, realizing that regardless of what goes on outside of you (OR in your own head!) that YOU are the one that gets to choose. YOU are the one that gets to say. And YOU are the one that gets to have the results

AND… this isn’t a space where you’re going to ‘just learn theory’. Yup, nope. This will be an active, and proactive space, with a powerful energy, where you’re IN THE ENERGY of BEING THE PERSON who SHOWS UP

Annnnnndddd. With that being said.

HERE’S A TASTER OF WHAT WE’LL BE DIVING INTO ……

>> WE’RE GOING TO REMOVE THE VELCRO FROM THE EXCUSES THAT’VE BEEN HOLDING YOU BACK

I totally know that they’ve felt sticky for you for a long time. How about we just go in and remove their velcro shall we? Remove the stickiness that they’ve had in your life. All those reasons of why you haven’t been taking action, we’re going to blast them away, so what you’re actually left with is… (drum roll please) – YOUR POWER!

>>THE ENERGY OF GOING “IN” VS THE STAGNANCY OF HOLDING BACK

If you’re wondering where to get your energy from? And how to create momentum BUT you’re continuing to hold yourself back, you might want to look at HOW these two things interact. Think about it, you’re wanting momentum BUT you’re holding yourself back. These are two opposite energies.

Momentum is built THROUGH going IN. In fact, the energy of saying YES, and GOING IN, compounds and ripples through all areas of your life, You literally BECOME the person who says yes, steps in and pulls the pin. This then affects EVERYTHING. It even becomes your point of attraction, and an energy of ‘pressing play’ moves with you attracting the very things you want.

>> YOU’RE GOING TO LEARN HOW TO CREATE MASSIVE MOMENTUM AND COMMITMENT IN THE MOMENT THAT YOU’RE THE MOST INSPIRED, SUCH THAT IT’LL CARRY YOU THROUGH ANY FUTURE STRUGGLES OR LULLS IN MOTIVATION

It’s the things that arise after you step up, that have people oscillate back to what they know. I’m going to teach you specifically HOW to make sure that your commitment will pull you forward, REGARDLESS of what comes up

THIS in itself will be a game changing conversation! And Ill be teaching the very strategies I’ve been using here for the last 14+ years that’s had me be able to commit big when I’m inspired, and have that commitment lift me up in the moments that I’m not

>> I’M GOING TO SHOW YOU, DEMONSTRATE FOR YOU AND TEACH YOU

…………….HOW TO HAVE IT BE SIMPLE

Part of this will be in removing the artificial loopholes that you keep putting in front of yourself. The reason why I get to be up to and create so much IS because I’ve learnt HOW to have things be simple. I ALLOW things to be easy which means, that I remove anything extra which could prevent me from taking action and doing the shit that I know is aligned. This month alone, I’ve run a 5 day retreat (which was sold out), I’ve launched a high level leadership program (which was sold out), I’m doing a big keynote talk on stage in front of 1000 ++ people, running a 1 day leadership workshop (which is selling out fast), and launching this program, while also coaching my Elite clients, and being a mum and adding THREE new full timers to my team. AND, I’ve had a fucking blast doing it. AND I’ve had time for exercise, I write for at least 2 hours per day, every day… What Ill be teaching you here about this, will be a game changing conversation. I’m going to teach you THE NUMBER ONE KEY that I’ve learnt which has had me be able to do what I do AND still feel great. This conversation alone could quite possibly be the game changer for you.

So essentially,

WE’LL BE SIMPLIFYING THE FUCK OUT OF THIS ALL

I have zero interest in making any of this complicated. In fact, simplicity is my not so secret weapon. I’ve got so damn good, at making ‘playing big’ be simple, breaking it down into micro-actionable’s, that there’s nothing left, except…. ‘Do the fucking thing’. During our time together, I wont be adding big complicated ideas and steps so that they become the focus (waste of time). The focus will be purely and 100% on YOU BEING THE PERSON YOU’RE HERE TO BE. Not just in theory, but in reality! And from THAT space, seeing the possibilities, and taking the simple actions that’ll generate massive momentum

>> YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO BE A CREATIVE SOLUTIONS MACHINE

Ill be giving you a VERY special bonus training in the pre-work content for everyone who gets in early to have immediate access to. What Ill be teaching you here is the very mindset, perspective and actual strategy I’ve used for the last decade to create really big (and frequently unexpected) results.

What you’ll be learning is HOW I move beyond any potential obstacle, and created results where many would’ve given up

 

ALL OF THESE TRAININGS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY UNLOCKED UPON PURCHASE

Big Bold Aligned Action was originally delivered live and it had INCREDIBLE feedback and results. It’s the kick in the ass you’ve been needing (and wanting!). We’ve made this entire program available to you as a Homestudy option where you’ll also get a mammoth discount from what the program was originally available at

AND ITS ALL WAITING FOR YOU NOW…

 

You’re going to:

>> Be ultra clear on what ACTUALLY moves the needle for you

>> Become EFFECTIVE, instead of just ‘busy busy busy’ ticking boxes all day long

>> Release the velcro on that resistance, so that the excuses no longer have power over you

>> Build MOMENTUM in the areas that you’ve been feeling stuck in

>> Understand HOW to create momentum INSTANTLY and ANYTIME you choose

>> Be able to create commitment IN THE MOMENT of the idea, such that it creates commitment beyond ‘how you feel’

>> Shift into the driver’s seat with your ability to cause and create results

>> Know how to pivot BACK INTO ALIGNMENT in the moments when you feel off, stuck or confused

>> Be able to KEEP IT SIMPLE, so that you’re avoiding the complication trap which stops so many peeps from releasing whats inside of them, and being who they know they could be being

>> How to play the short game in a way that forwards your long game

>> How to commit big while ALSO keeping the actions that move the needle small and ultra ultra ultra bite sized, so that you ACTUALLY take those actions!

>> Understand what ‘moving the needle’ truly looks like, and how to pivot back on track and back into alignment moment to moment

>> Learn how to be a creative solutions machine so that you can tap into the infinite sea of possibilities around you, and create what others will see as magic

>> Smash ALL of the excuses you’ve used – time, money, energy, bla bla bla – it’s getting smashed!

Soooooo

If you KNOW that you’re here for more

AND you’re ready to release the velcro on all that’s held you back

Then………. You’ll want to take action

and GET IT NOW

This first action will set in place a series of domino’s for YOU stepping fully into YOUR drivers seat

 

 ACTIVATE IT ALL FOR YOURSELF NOW!

WAS $298 – NOW ONLY 197! 

**Easy pay also available 

hell yes! I’m ready to crack open my capacity

and be the person who can create huge results

Isn’t it time to remember who you really are…?
Isn’t it time to be who you were born to be…?
Are you ready to go claim that…?
And ALL that that is…?

Let’s crack this shit wide open

I’ll see you inside…

Love Kate x

ACTIVATE THIS ALL FOR YOURSELF NOW

HELL YES!
I’M READY TO DROP THE RESISTANCE
AND CREATE WHAT IM HERE FOR

KATE MAREE OBRIEN 2019 – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED                             TERMS AND CONDITIONS