TERMS AND CONDITIONS
‘Henare & Kate O’Brien Pte Ltd’ is a Singapore owned business.
OWNERS AND COLLECTORS OF INFORMATION
We do not sell or share your information with anyone else.
The contents of our Sites are protected by copyright and trademark laws, and are the property of their owners. Kate and Henare O’Brien Unless otherwise noted, you may access and use the information and materials within the Sites for your personal use. You may not change, modify, delete, display, transmit, adapt, exploit, or copy for distribution or sale any information, material, trademark, or copyright on the Sites. You must obtain written permission from us or any other entity who owns intellectual property on the Sites before you may publish, distribute, display, or commercially exploit any material from the Sites. By using the Sites, you agree to abide by all copyright notices or other posted restrictions.
EVENTS, INFORMATION, AND SPEAKER CHANGES
The events, information, and speakers listed on our Sites are subject to change without notification.
ONLINE WORKSHOPS AND ONLINE PROGRAMS
Please note the terms and conditions of enrollment/registration for any and all of our online and live Programs, Seminars and Workshops are as follows:
There is a 3-Day ‘Cool Off Period’ after enrollment/registration where the participant can withdraw from the program for any reason.
There are no withdrawals or refunds from online programs or workshops after 3 days post-enrollment / registration.
If a person can no longer attend an online program or workshop due to unexpected circumstances, they may be permitted to transfer their enrollment to attend at a future date (if a future date is available). If this happens, any special tuition agreements will be transferred across to the new dates
All transactions are conducted in US Dollars (USD). In rare circumstances where a refund is needed, no adjustment for changes in foreign exchange rates will be made.
If a person becomes disruptive or uncoachable during a program or seminar, we reserve the right to cancel the person’s participation in the program, seminar or workshop. If this happens, full course fees remain payable and no refunds will be given.
The coaching/training team consists of both Henare O’Brien and Kate O’Brien as well as their Head Coach(s). Parts of, or all of the program, seminar and/or workshop may be delivered by either Henare O’Brien or Kate O’Brien.
The events, information, and speakers listed on our Sites are subject to change without notification.
No refunds will be given for Event Ticket purchases.
Event Ticket Transfers: Ticket transfers will NOT be processed THIRTY (30) Days (or less) prior to the event.
A $30 transfer fee will be applied to all ticket transfers and must be paid to the Company in order for the transfer to be honoured.
Guest Tickets: Once a Ticket purchase is confirmed, the Ticket Purchaser may only change the assignment of the Ticket by submitting a Guest Ticket Request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please direct all enquiries and communications directly to the administrative team on email@example.com. Emails sent directly to Henare O’Brien & Kate O’Brien’s personal emails and personal social media accounts may not always be responded to.
RETREATS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The participant understands that attending any activity or service provided by HKOB Pte. Ltd. involves some level of risk. These risks include but are not limited to physical injury or even death. By attending any activity or service provided by HKOB Ltd. the participant agrees to assume these risks and agrees to release and discharge HKOB Ltd. and its Directors, employees,and agents from any and all claims for liability.
- Neither HKOB Pte. Ltd. nor any of its Directors, employees or agents will be liable for any loss or damage to any personal property or vehicle belonging to the participant during the services
- Environmental changes and ‘acts of God’ can occur and are beyond our control. HKOB Pte. Ltd cannot be made liable for any unpleasant or unsuitable weather or environmental conditions and no refunds are made for such conditions. In the case of such an event, we will transfer your ticket to any future retreat with no expiry date on that transfer.
- It is the sole responsibility of the participant to purchase full and adequate medical, personal injury, travel, and holiday insurance for the full duration of their stay with HKOB Pte. Ltd
- All guests must refrain from any illegal act or any conduct unbecoming a retreat guest, conduct or language which may give offence to a team member or guest or any act which may cause damage to property. If HKOB Pte. Ltd or any of its staff, consultants or agents become aware of any such act / conduct then HKOB Pte. Ltd. & its agents may, at their absolute discretion, ask the participant to leave the premises, property or facility, this will be without refund to the guest, in these circumstances HKOB Pte. Ltd. will have no further responsibility or liability to the guest.
- The full retreat/event fee is payable according to the payment option you have selected. If pay-plan/finance option is chosen, payments need to be made on a timely manner. If payments are more than 7 days overdue, $100 admin fee may be added as well as interest on overdue amounts. For retreats, in the event that the balance is not paid within 2 weeks of the retreat commencing, HKOB Pte. Ltd. will have the discretion to treat the booking as cancelled by the participant and to re-sell the retreat place, the fee paid by the participant will be retained by HKOB Pte. Ltd.
- A participant cancelling their attendance to the retreat/event shall not be offered refunds. A participant cancelling their attendance to the retreat/event may assign their seat to a third party subject at all times to conditions with a $50 USD admin charge and requiring prior approval by HKOB Pte. Ltd. If the participant wishes to assign their contract, he or she must give notice in writing providing the full name, address and contact details of the third party to firstname.lastname@example.org. HKOB Pte. Ltd reserves the right to refuse an assignment to a third party at any time and without reason, If subsequently, a participant has to cancel due to HKOB Pte. Ltd refusing the assignment to a third party then the cancellation charges under “cancelled by the participant ” shall apply.
- HKOB Pte. Ltd reserves the right to take any recordings of the participant during the services, and the participant accepts that all rights whatsoever arising in the recordings shall be solely owned by HKOB Pte. Ltd. The participant accepts and agrees that any recordings may be used by HKOB Pte. Ltd. at its absolute discretion in any manner, including but not limited to its website, promotional material and advertisements.
- HKOB Pte. Ltd is committed to producing a high-quality event, including bringing original material to participants. HKOB Pte. Ltd does not give any assurances or guarantees to Participants for achieving any speciﬁc results in your life as a result of participating. Results include personal, career, spiritual, social, physical, emotional, mental, or lifestyle results, such as ﬁnancial results. HKOB Pte. Ltd and our speakers, in sharing on or offstage and in video their words, knowledge, experiences and perspectives, are not coaching, promising or inducing you to any general or speciﬁc outcomes and are not liable for any way in which you may interpret or act upon the material.
- HKOB Ltd. reserves all copyright which may subsist in the products of, or in connection with, the provision of all activities, services or facilities. HKOB Ltd. reserves the right to take such actions as it deems appropriate or necessary to restrain or prevent infringement of such copyright.
- Any personal data that you submit will be retained by HKOB Ltd. for as long as you use the services and systems provided on the web site. Financial data you submit will not be stored or recorded. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to clause “ third party web sites and services “ your data will not be disclosed to third parties..
We welcome your comments about any of the Sites. However, we will not review or consider any unsolicited creative submissions or suggestions for topics at our seminars or within our newsletters or products. We hope you will understand that this policy is intended to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings in the event that ideas developed by our staff might seem to be similar to the ideas submitted to us. Accordingly, we must ask that you not send us any original creative ideas, suggestions or materials. If, despite our request, you send us any idea, suggestion or material (“Submission”), it shall become our property. We will not be subject to any obligation of confidence for any Submission, and we will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submission. In the case that you submit something to us and it is unsolicited, we will exclusively own all rights to the Submission worldwide, and we will be entitled to the unrestricted use of the Submission for any purpose, without compensation or notification to the provider of the Submission. Given this fact, we ask that you refrain from submitting creative projects to us, particularly those that are confidential or personal to you.
A “forum” means any message board, chat room, user review forum or other interactive service appearing on any of the Sites and includes both public boards and private folders. You must register in accordance with instructions that you will find on the Sites in order to contribute to any forum. You may not post on any forum, or send to any other forum user or our staff, any material that is abusive, vulgar, threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, invades a person’s privacy, violates any intellectual or other property rights, or that would otherwise violate any law. You may not use any forum in a commercial manner. You may not post material that solicits funds, or that advertises or solicits goods or services. You may not post material known to be false. You may not post messages that contain stock touts. You may not post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component. We are not responsible for material appearing in any forum on the Sites, except for material signed by one of our identified representatives. We are not responsible for screening material posted by users for libel, obscenity, invasion of privacy, copyright or trademark infringement, accuracy, or for any other reason. We retain, however, the right to modify or remove messages or other material that we, in our sole discretion, consider infringing, offensive, abusive, defamatory, obscene, stale, or otherwise unacceptable. We also reserve the right to edit materials for any other reason. Whether or not we modify or remove such material, users remain solely responsible for the content of their messages or postings. By posting on the Sites, you grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) us and/or relevant affiliated companies the worldwide, perpetual, nonexclusive right to use your questions, comments, and postings, in their original or edited form, in television programs, books, articles, commentaries, or in any other medium now known or later developed. You also warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content you have posted and that the public posting and use of such content by us will not infringe the rights of any third party. Additionally, you warrant that any “moral rights” in posted materials have been waived. You are not entitled to any compensation for any materials you may post on the Sites.
The information, services, products, claims, seminar topics, and materials on our Sites are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. We disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied effectiveness of the ideas or success strategies listed on this site as well as those that are provided in our products or to our participants at our events. The only exception is the guarantees of satisfaction and graduation that are clearly labeled guarantees within our Sites. Neither we nor any of our respective licensors or suppliers warrant that any functions contained in the Sites will be uninterrupted or error- free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Sites or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Neither we nor any of our respective licensors or suppliers warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the services, products, information or materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You (and not we or any of our respective licensors or suppliers) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction to your system. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. We do not endorse, warrant or guarantee any speakers, products or services offered on the Sites or those we link to. We are not a party to, and do not monitor, any transaction between users and third party providers of products or services.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, will we or any of our licensors or suppliers be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials or information on the Sites, or any products or services provided pursuant to the Sites, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages (including but not limited to lost data), so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall the total liability to you by us or any of our licensors or suppliers for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you to us, if any, for accessing the Sites.
Under no circumstances will we be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with your use of any advice, goods or services you receive from a guest speaker on our Sites or at one of our events.
We are also not responsible or liable for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to our guest speakers in connection with the display of their photo, name, or biography posted on our Sites or in our marketing materials.
NO PROFESSIONAL ADVICE
The information contained in or made available through the Sites (including but not limited to information contained on message boards, in text files, or in chats) cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, financial, medical, psychological, or legal matters. In particular, you should regularly consult a doctor in all matters relating to physical or mental health, particularly concerning any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. We and our licensors or suppliers make no representations or warranties concerning any treatment, action, or application of medication or preparation by any person following the information offered or provided within or through the Sites. Neither we nor our partners, or any of their affiliates, will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages that may result, including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your use of the Sites, you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for any such decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
The Sites are not directed to children under the age of 16 and we will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 16. We strongly recommend that parents participate in their children’s exploration of the internet and any online services and use their browser’s parental controls to limit the areas of the internet to which their children have access. We may, at our discretion, require users under 18 to obtain the consent of a parent or guardian to view certain content, and we may limit access to certain content to users above a specified age. You agree to abide by any such restrictions, and not to help anyone avoid these restrictions.
On our Sites we will occasionally discuss mature topics and language relating to personal and professional growth. Users who are uncomfortable with such topics or language should not use our Sites.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND NON-COMPETE
Users of our Sites hereby understand that the tools, processes, strategies, materials and information presented on our Sites are copyrighted and proprietary, so users agrees not to record, duplicate, distribute, teach or train from our information in any manner whatsoever without our express written permission. Any unauthorized use or distribution of our Sites proprietary concepts, materials, and intellectual property by you or your representatives is prohibited and Promoter will pursue legal action and full damages if these terms are violated in order to protect its rights.